Examinations Office - Teaching Profession
Current Information [29.06.2021]:
Our student service offices are currently closed to non-employees in order to protect your health as well the health of our staff members.
Division I/3 can currently only be contacted by e-mail. However, if you can leave us your phone number, we will call you back as soon as possible.
Documents, certificates, and applications can be submitted to the Examinations Office electronically.
Please use the mailbox at the main entrance of the University Administration (ZUV) to hand in your final theses.
Please note the general information on the homepage.
You can make an appointment with us by phone or e-mail if a face-to-face meeting is absolutely necessary. You will have to keep a minimum distance of 1.5 metres from anyone else in the office. Visitors are required to wear with mouth-and-nose-protection.
Information and forms
Programmes of Study
Chair of Examiners for the module examinations: Prof. Dr. Fabian Dietrich
Chair of Examiners for the bachelor’s/master’s programmes: Prof. Dr. Ingrid Bauer
Chair of Examiners for professional education: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Uwe Glatzel
- Biology Teaching Profession
- Chemistry Teaching Profession
- German Teaching Profession
- English Teaching Profession
- Geography Teaching Profession
- History Teaching Profession
- Computer Science Teaching Profession
- Mathematics Teaching Profession
- Metal Technology Teaching Profession
- Physics Teaching Profession
- Sport Teaching Profession
- Business & Economics Teaching Profession
- Electrical Engineering B.Ed. Professional Education
- Metal Technology B.Ed. Professional Education
- Metal Technology M.Ed. Professional Education
- Performing Arts (Supplementary Programme Teaching Profession)
- STEM Teaching Profession PLUS (Elite Programme of Studies)